google ad sense 728 x 90

Würkin Stiffs. Fun Fashion Gifts For Men From a Fun Family.



A young hip company manned by the Boos family, Wurkin Stiffs has a large selection of fun fashion gifts for men. Stainless steel 'power' collar stays ( a play on tech for the geeky male), fashion collar stays (resin with whimsical illustrations), fashion cuff links (round or square resin with the same illustrations as the fashion stays) and knotz, textile cuff links knotted in several color combinations and three styles.



High-tech alloy stays are made with the same material and technology used in aerospace. These magnetic collar stays will make all of your dress and/or sportswear shirt collars absolutely perfect, giving you the ability to adjust your shirt collar spread where you want it.

"Power-On" Collar Stays:
The 2.5 inch satin-finished Power Stays with super-strong magnetic buttons are sold either separately or in sets. They also sell replacement magnet buttons.





"Fashion" resin collar stays:

Würkin Stiffs Fashion Power Stays™ have images embedded in a crystal-clear resin and yes, they are magnetic. Here are a few of my favorite ones:





How the magnetic collar stays work:


Also available is this nice little leather holder for the stays, complete with embossed "power stay' image:

  
"Fashion" Cuff links are milled and machined from one-piece of solid billet brass, not three-pieces soldered together like most. They are double-resined on both sides, which gives you a true-finished cufflink on front and back. Also included at no extra charge, a creative "v-design" which keeps our imagery positioned right-side-up on your cuff. Available in square or round, they feature the same whimsical art as the fashion stays. Here are just a few examples:

   
Knotz cuff links:
A more affordable alternative to their resin cuff links and available in three designs; knots, square pegs or barber poles, and tons of color combinations based on everything from birthstones, international colors... even superheroes.
 

Each knot is specially designed and identified with it's own name. Each comes in a crystal-clear glass vial with a cork stopper. The perfect affordable gift for you cuffs.

  Who is behind Würkin Stiffs?

President: Jonathan Boos

  

Customer Service: Amie Boos

  

The "Boss": baby Aiden Boos

  

CONCEPTION OF THE MAGNETIC COLLAR STAY AS TOLD BY JONATHAN BOOS: 

Three years ago, I was getting dressed to take my wife out for dinner and have drinks with our friends in downtown Sarasota. My wife had bought me an expensive shirt the prior week, in which I was putting on to wear for that evening. Looking in the mirror, I could not believe the shirt's collar. It would flare out and not stay in any position I would put it in. I looked like the flying nun!

After continual complaining about the way the shirt collar looked and time running out. . . I had an idea. I immediately configured a make-shift magnetic collar stay. Yes, it was primitive. However, the basic idea was there and more importantly it worked. The collar adjusted exactly to the way I wanted the collar to look. Throughout the evening I must have asked my wife, "How does my collar look?" a hundred times. Each time she would say, "It looks the same". Three hours, two Long Island Iced Teas and a Vodka Cranberry later. . . I must say I might not have looked so good, but my collar was perfect! When I got out of bed the next day, I drove to my twin brother's hair salon. I figured he is sort of in the fashion industry and he appears to dress very well for a straight guy.

Joshua seemed very impressed with the idea, helped me do research and then we built the first real prototype. Working as a hairstylist for thirteen years and struggling with out-of-control collars on a daily basis, Joshua became the first guinea pig to try the magnetic collar stay. Long story short, Joshua and I both knew a start of something special was conceived, when after wearing the magnetic collar stays for an entire workday, Josh stated: "Finally, I was able to concentrate on the job at hand, without having to mess with my collar every five minutes!"

We both agreed that it would be a huge undertaking for just one of us to make every man's shirt collar to look perfect! So we decided to join together; to create Würkin Stiffs, Inc    
 
Shop them here. 


  

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.