google ad sense 728 x 90

JC Penney's "Heart", a commercial earning much deserved praise

Given that I have been in advertising for over 20 years I am always reluctant to include any form of it on my blog --call it a reluctance to mix business with pleasure.

Nevertheless, I cannot ignore this charming, beautifully produced, strategically sound spot by Saatchi & Saatchi NY for JC Penney named "Heart". Every time it airs, I find myself in rapt attention at the well-cast leads, the inventive effects and the universal appeal of the subject matter.

Clearly, I am not alone since it has been repeatedly tagged a 'favorite'on you tube many times along with 'making of' videos, etc.

Please enjoy:

The Commercial (:60 second cut)

i

The making of:



Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, NY
copywriter: Craig Love
art director: Shayne Millington,
agency producer: Zamile Vilakaz
Director: Dougal Wilson
Creative Directors: Kerry Kennan and Michael Long

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.