If I Were A Baby, Here's How I'd Like To Roll. The Aston Martin X Silver Cross Surf Carriage.
Launching in April is one special, and pricey (£2000), baby carriage. The Surf Aston Martin Edition Pram, a collaboration between luxury sports car brand Aston Martin and high-end baby brand Silver Cross, will be issued in a strictly limited edition of 800 and sold exclusively through Harrod's.
For generations, Aston Martin and Silver Cross have represented the finest in British design, engineering, craftsmanship and luxury. Each combines a peerless heritage at the very forefront of their field with a commitment to innovation; a determination to uphold the greatest traditions of British engineering excellence in the contemporary age.
Now the legendary sports car marque and the company that invented the modern baby carriage have come together in a unique and unprecedented collaboration. Issued in a strictly limited edition of just 800 pieces, the Silver Cross Surf – Aston Martin Edition is a modern masterpiece. It marries prowess with luxury to create a truly exceptional environment for baby, perfect for parents who insist on giving them the very best from day one.
Each pram will come with its own certificate of authenticity and an engraved brushed chrome plaque to confirm that it is one of a limited edition.
• Surf – Aston Martin Edition chassis finished in anodised aluminium and magnesium alloy
• Surf – Aston Martin Edition seat unit finished in luxurious Alcantara® and leather
• Surf – Aston Martin Edition carrycot finished in Alcantara®, performance fabric and leather
• Alcantara® harness and buckle protector pads
• Performance fabric hood and apron
• Winter footmuff with windproof performance fabrics
• Sun shade and rain shield
• Folding detachable shopping basket
• Suitable from birth
• L98cm x W58cm x H92-100cm
• Chassis 7.5kg, Body 3.8kg
The Surf Aston Martin Edition is exclusively available at Harrods (Regrettably, this product is non-exportable.)
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.