Another Coffin Couch - The Heretic From Autum.
A few years back, I introduced you to Coffin Couches, a company that makes couches from actual recycled, well... re-purposed, steel coffins.
above: One of Coffin Couches' many custom options
Not alone in this creepy concept, Autum, a Los Angeles based store that produces limited edition items, has created The Heretic, a black Italian leather sofa hand-made from an 18 gauge steel coffin and produced in a limited edition of three.
* Hand Made USA
* Custom Built From an 18 Gauge, Steel Coffin
* Welded Underside For Durability
* Custom Hand Sewn Seating Area
* Airbrushed: Gloss Black / Pewter Trim
* Black Italian Leather: Life Marks & Grain Variations Will Occur
* Laser Engraved ID Plaque
* Limited Production Run of (3)
* 81.5″ x 31″ x 26.5″
* Complimentary Domestic Shipping / International Orders: Contact Us
Price? $4,500 USD
Buy it here
the fabulous photos are by photographer Phillip Ritchie , courtesy of Autum.
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.