google ad sense 728 x 90

iD/Cutlery. Designer Stainless Flatware From RoyalVKB.





my iD for dining
Royal VKB iD/cutlery is a new collection of eating utensils of high-quality stainless steel designs, designed by various international designers.



‘Western’ or ‘Asian’ dining is an option with iD/cutlery since each set comes complete with chopsticks in a stylish presentation and storage box. iD/cutlery is a concept that will continuously be added to, enabling the various new designs to be collected.

Here are the first four designs in the collection.

iD/cutlery by Ineke Hans


"This is my design for iD/cutlery. I based my design upon the archetypical shape of cutlery and made it robust and heavy. It may seem plain at first but the backsides are nicely engraved with different patterns as a reference to the lusciously decorated cutlery designs of the past. There’s more than meets the eye. Enjoy my iD for dining." -- Ineke Hans





Price:
€ 39,95
$ 59.32

iD/cutlery by Richard Hutten


"This is my design for iD/cutlery. Eating is fun and social, so my cutlery has to contribute to the fun of eating. Therefore I created cutlery that is easy to use, playful and no-nonsense. The shapes are essentially geometrical and carry the trademark ‘Hutten-loop’. Use it as a necklace. Hang it on a spike. Make it yours. Enjoy my iD for dining." -- Richard Hutten




Price:
€ 39,95
$ 59.32

iD/cutlery by Gijs Bakker


"This is my design for iD/cutlery. I took a drop of water and flattened the top to create the basic shape for this elegant design. My iD/cutlery combines the looks of a reclined silhouette with a great feel of plasticity and perfect balance. Because I am a big fan of Italian food, I designed the fork with extra long teeth and a perfect hilt for spinning spaghetti. Enjoy my iD for dining." -- Gijs Bakker





Price:
€ 69,95
$ 103.87


iD/cutlery by Bow Wow

"This is our design for iD/cutlery. We thought back to more primitive times and imagined the dining table as a landscape where nature prevails. This awakened our awareness of the moment when tools were first discovered and inspired us to use natural elements. We designed this cutlery by combining the minimalistic shapes of branches and leaves. Why not create a different dining landscape by combining the three main pieces to form the shape of a “tipi”. Enjoy our iD for dining." -- Bow Wow





Price:
€59.95 EUR
$89.03 USD

Royal VKB Zilverstraat 40 2718 RK Zoetermeer The Netherlands
Tel.: +31 79 3680 500 Fax: + 31 79 3680 572
info@royalvkb.com
www.royalvkb.com

Shop here for iD/Cutlery

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.