google ad sense 728 x 90

Waterproof Six-packs: "Guess the Olympic Swimmer's Abs" Is My Kind Of Game


Go ahead, tell me I'm practicing a double standard. That I'm shallow and contributing to sexism. It's completely true.... the Ab Fab slide show from NBC's Olympics website is totally sexist. But awfully yummy and nice eye candy as well as a test of your visual acuity for muscular chests. And if most female athletes actually had breasts or butts, we could play "guess the gymnast's tits" or "guess the volleyball player's butts." Actually, guess the Olympic female athlete's legs would be a good one.....

But I transgress. back to the yumminess at hand:
A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)


Answers:

A) Andrew Lauterstein

B) Alain Bernard

c) Ryan Lochte

D) Aaron Peirsol

E) Brent Hayden

F) Michael Phelps:

G) Brendan Hansen

H) Filippo Magnini


So, how did you do? I got a gold medal :)

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.