How many times have you had to listen to someone drone on and on about something in which you have no interest? Now you can show them you don't give a Flying Fuck with his hilarious Remote Controlled Flying F*ck Helicopter. Made from soft-foam, it's controlled by a two-channel helicopter style flight system.
The actual RC Helicopter does not have a pixelated or blurred letter:
• R/C Helicopter looks like a giant flying F*CK
• Two channel control means the copter always move forward slowly. You control the hover and right and left turns.
• Dual counter-rotating blades give incredible hovering and stability
• Helicopter Charges from Remote
• 7 Minute fly time, 10 minute charge time
• Requires 6 AA batteries, not included
video of the RC Helicopter in action:
Via HiConsumption via Materialicious
Also available at novelty stores like gadgets and gear, Think Geek and Spencers Online
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.