google ad sense 728 x 90

Melissa Borrell's Glass-Etched Shadow Bulbs Are On Sale. Finally.





I usually don't start my posts with a cheesy retail ad-like line, but I've been waiting for these etched light bulbs to be reasonably priced for years. Really. I blogged about Designer Melissa Borrell's Shadow Bulbs way back in 2007 and have been waiting for the expensive bulbs to be within a price range I could justify.



At the time of my posting, five years ago - told you I was a trend-setter ;) - the 5.5" 60 watt glass etched bulbs were $90 a piece. For the past few years they have been priced at $75 a piece. Now, for only three days, the bulbs are on sale at Fab for only $39 a piece.



The glass bulbs, which cast beautiful shadows, are 5.5-inch, 60-watt incandescent globes that fits into standard light sockets.

You can get them at the reduced price by using my Fab link, but only for the next 3 days.

http://fab.com/y06r4g

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.