4.14.2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Melissa Borrell's Glass-Etched Shadow Bulbs Are On Sale. Finally.





I usually don't start my posts with a cheesy retail ad-like line, but I've been waiting for these etched light bulbs to be reasonably priced for years. Really. I blogged about Designer Melissa Borrell's Shadow Bulbs way back in 2007 and have been waiting for the expensive bulbs to be within a price range I could justify.



At the time of my posting, five years ago - told you I was a trend-setter ;) - the 5.5" 60 watt glass etched bulbs were $90 a piece. For the past few years they have been priced at $75 a piece. Now, for only three days, the bulbs are on sale at Fab for only $39 a piece.



The glass bulbs, which cast beautiful shadows, are 5.5-inch, 60-watt incandescent globes that fits into standard light sockets.

You can get them at the reduced price by using my Fab link, but only for the next 3 days.

http://fab.com/y06r4g

1 comments:

I Endorse Blogspot said...

Great Post, Great Site!
Would be honored to have you as the newest Join of the (soon-to-be) largest Blogger Members Directory.

~Regards

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

http://www.madisonstyle.com/womens-shoesMattel delivers play every day - Shop online at Mattel Shop!




Press And Advertising

Please go here to learn about this blog's demographics and advertising opportunities.
Creative Commons License The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.