A special edition of the classic Scrabble board game made of solid walnut wood tiles which each feature a variety of fonts has been created by Andrew Clifford Capener.
The game board is lined with slip free cork and made up of six panels which come in a walnut wood storage case with drawers.
Metal tile racks and a Birch wood box complete the set, which is signed and numbered.
all images courtesy of Andrew Capener
Only 2100 sets were made and there are very few left.
• Beautiful solid walnut storage case with drawer
• Six-panel solid walnut magnetized gameboard lined with slip free cork
• Beautiful solid birch cover
• Metal tile racks
• Solid walnut tiles featuring a variety of different and exciting fonts
• Each limited edition set will also be signed and numbered
Product Dimensions: 19.00” x 17.50” x 6.00”
Pre-Order Now Here
Available: August 2012
Thanks to Daily Design Joint for bringing this to my attention via Materialicious
Press And Advertising
Please go here to learn about this blog's demographics and advertising opportunities.
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.