google ad sense 728 x 90

All I Want For Christmas Is... Jews. Another Hilarious Holiday Video for Members Of The Tribe.





Melissa McQueen impersonates Mariah Carey and sings a hilarious version of "All I Want For Christmas"



Lyrics:

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS... JEWS

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is... Jews

I wont ask for much this Christmas
I don't even wish for snow
Just want a Jew who runs show business
Speilberg, Stiller Ari Gold

I will make a list and send it
Of my choices for St. Nick
Seinfeld, Zach Braff and Jon Stewart
Are the boys with a big schtick.

Cause I just want them here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
I'll take Zac Efron too
All I want for Christmas is Jews.

Menorah lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the big box office
Makes Jews millionaires

They may have killed our savior
That's not the best behavior
That's ok he rose again three days later and now I'm an active J-dater

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
Gentile boys are such a bore
Goldman, Weissman, Cohen, Levy
These are names that I adore

Oh I just want a chosen one
Hebrew boys are so much fun
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is Jews

Another classic Jewish Christmas video, if you never saw it, is this wonderful SNL short by Robert Smigel sung by Darlene Love:

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.