The Hippest Gifts In Every Category For Everybody This Holiday Season.
Let me be your personal shopper this Holiday Season. Seriously.
I have spent the past several years creating specific shopping lists on the community shopcasting website This Next. The lists I have painstakingly compiled include images of the items, a description and a link to purchase, making it very easy for you to find and buy the perfect gift for just about anyone this holiday season.
My Christmas Gift To You.
You can benefit from the fact that I've already scoured the online (and offline) stores for the hippest items in tons of specific categories. The coolest products for designers, kids, pets, friends, fish-lovers, art-lovers, buddha-lovers, dog-lovers, gun-lovers, tattoo-lovers, graffiti-lovers, luxury lovers, casual acquaintances, signficant others and more. Home decor and furniture, technology and gadgets, piggy banks and jewelry... whatever you need, if it's hip, it's here.
From $10 items to $100,000 items, from trendy items to classic items, there's a total of 4,643 items to choose from, starting with the hippest holiday home decor.
Here's how it works. Click on the category below that interests you and you'll be taken to that list of items. Click on the name of the item that interests you and the screen will change to display that item. Lower down on that page it says : shop for this 'here' and you just click on that! Easy, peasy.
• MODERN CHRISTMAS DECOR (wreaths, trees, ornaments, etc) -205 items
Now, for the selections of gifts:
• PANTONE AND PANTONE-INSPIRED PRODUCTS (great for designers) -30 items
• SALUTING DESIGN: An Army Of Military Inspired Items - 35 items
• AQUARIUMS THAT ROCK: the coolest fish tanks - 40 items
• BUDDHA BOUNTY: All Things Buddha - 76 items
• MODERN DOLLHOUSES & ARCHITECTURAL MODELS - 44 items
• THE COOLEST WAYS TO WARM UP (candles, radiators, towel racks) - 131 items
• THE DISH ON DISHES (hip dinnerware and tableware) - 229 items
• EARTH-FRIENDLY AND ECO/ GREEN PRODUCTS - 87 items
• DIVINE DAMASK (home decor and products with damask patterns) - 72 items
• TAG, YOU'RE IT! (Graffiti inspired and related products) - 74 items
• WOOD WONDERLAND (wood furniture, toys and more) - 156 items
• GREAT GIFTS FOR GEEKS - 20 items
• REALLY ROMANTIC GIFTS -104 items
• FOR THE HIP BABY OR CHILD - 250 ITEMS
• LIST FOR LEGO LOVERS (Lego® everything) -50 items
• LIGHTEN UP (The best lighting and lamps) - 160 items
• MONDRIAN MADNESS (products inspired by Piet Mondrian) - 46 items
• ALVAR AALTO INSPIRED ITEMS - 14 items
• CHAIRS THAT ROCK (modern rocking chairs) - 56 items
• OBSCENELY DECADENT GIFTS (luxury products)- 60 items
• DEATH BECOMES YOU (over 160 things with Skulls) - 164 items
• FANCY FRIGGEN FLOORING AND RADICAL RUGS -163 items
• OUTDOOR ITEMS (from furniture to birdhouses) - 142 items
• HEDGEHOG HEYDAY (items inspired by Hedgehogs) - 33 items
• IF IT'S HIP & STICKS TO THE WALL (art and more home decor) - 180 items
• READY, SET...GLOW! (illuminated items and furniture) - 77 items
• CONTEMPORARY ART I WISH I COULD AFFORD - 117 items
• THE HIPPEST ANIMAL/PET STUFF (for both people and their pets) - 203 items
• TECHNOLOGY THAT ROCKS - 215 items
• TATTOO YOU. AND THIS. AND THAT. (tons of tattoo-related products) - 77 items
• HIP JEWELRY FOR MEN AND WOMEN - 216 items
• MODERN PIGGY BANKS OR MONEY BOXES - 65 items
• DIY STUFF FOR FRUSTRATED ARTISTS - 96 items
• PUT THAT DOWN, THAT'S MY GRANDMA! (modern cremation urns) - 27 items
• SHOP OR I'LL SHOOT! (gun-shaped products of all kinds) - 71 items
and lastly, many of the items that have been featured in this blog :
• IF IT'S HIP IT'S HERE - A list of items that celebrate design, functionality and art. Things to appreciate and admire. - 2056 items
Now, you have no excuse not to have found the perfect, or at the least the hippest, gift.
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.