10.06.2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Dressing Up Dogs For Halloween Is Mean. And Here's A Really Good One For Only $14.




I'm really not a fan of putting dogs in clothes - ever. I think it demeans the dog AND the owner and both end up looking ridock. That said, Halloween is one of the few times I can stomach canines in costume. And for my own little monster, headgear only.


above: Last year I made my own dog, Indie, wear devil horns and now there's a special place in hell for me.

So, you can imagine my joy at finding this little beauty. For only $14, here's a slightly respectable way to turn your four-legged furry companion- of any size-  into a an extinct reptile for All Hallow's Eve.


Measurements:
* X-small: 8"l; 12-16" chest
* Small: 12"l; 16-20" chest
* Medium: 16"l; 20-24" chest
* Large: 20"l; 24-28" chest

available online only. $14. Shop for it here

0 comments:

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

http://www.madisonstyle.com/womens-shoesMattel delivers play every day - Shop online at Mattel Shop!




Press And Advertising

Please go here to learn about this blog's demographics and advertising opportunities.
Creative Commons License The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.