The Aquavista Dinosaur Gold - The only Aquarium with a 65 million year old history.
This is the world's rarest, most exclusive, most expensive - and undoubtedly the most bizarre- fish tank ever made. No surprise that it's a product of Stuart Hughes of Liverpool, maker of all things elite (with the world's most annoying and poorly designed website) who was commissioned by Aquavista UK of London to design something luxurious and unique.
The result is a wall mounted panoramic aquarium whose frame is made with a massive amount of pure solid 24ct gold in the form of 68 kilograms. Embedded in the frame are two side veneers made from real mammoth tusk with a unique piece of dinosaur bone from an actual T-REX diagonally shaved into the tusk.
• Low maintenance – designed to simplify your life, the Aquavista Panoramic Wall Aquarium requires less than 15 minutes per month
• No daily care – complete with embedded Automatic Feeder, caring for your fish has never been easier. Just refill the feeder periodically and enjoy!
• Complete advanced aquarium system – the Aquavista Panoramic is pre-assembled with dual filtration system, heater, air pump, lighting, CO2 generator, and automatic feeder that is controlled by an easy to use programmable touch-screen control that simplifies all functions. Essential aquarium care accessories are included at no charge.
• Create an underwater garden – each unit comes with a Carbon Dioxide Generator that allows live plants to photosynthesize and flourish. Aquascaping is a new and growing hobby, and it has never been simpler.
• Space-saving design – Aquavista Panoramic Wall Aquariums’ sleek wall-mounted design brighten up any wall to create a clutter-free environment.
The project took 4 months to complete in London where Aquavista UK is based. Installation by Aquavista UK .
Available as a limited edition of only 3
Priced at $4.8 million or £3 million
Buy it here
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.