NOTE: You are on an old site. Find this and all new posts here
The Scion XB Release Series 6.0 (xB RS 6.0) is a limited edition vehicle with a production run of only 2,500 vehicles. Created to be your advanced mobile entertainment center, it ensures that you are always dialed in to friends, entertainment and your world.
• The Look – This vehicle has stand-out features with Scion’s iconic styling including a bold exterior color, detailed fabric seats, RS wheel covers and an RS numbered holographic badge
•Video Playback iPod® Connectivity – Dock your iPod video to the head unit and watch movies when the vehicle is in park
•Built-in Bluetooth® – Allows you to connect your mobile phone to the system so you never need to miss a call or deal with earpieces again
•Google Maps – Send information from Google Maps to your Pioneer navigation system
•Personalized Mapping & Settings – Meet up with friends without getting lost by creating custom points of interest via the Internet, and customize personal settings via the built-in SD card slot or USB memory device
•LED color changing interior light
• Color keyed spoiler
STANDARD EXTERIOR FEATURES:
• Choice of three wheel cover designs
• Chrome exhaust tip
• Intermittent front wiper
• Multi-reflector halogen headlamps with projector lamp for low beams
• Rear privacy glass
• Rear wiper
• Remote keyless entry
• Roof mounted antenna
• Side mirrors with turn indicators
STANDARD INTERIOR FEATURES
• 60/40-split, fold flat rear seat
• Air conditioning
• Auto-shift door lock (A/T models)
• Cargo area under-floor storage
• Center console
• Deep orange instrument panel illumination
• Cruise control
• Cup holders
• Digital clock and speedometer
• Driver and front passenger sunvisor with mirror
• Driver’s seat-mounted armrest
• Driver’s seat with adjustable height
• First-aid kit
• Front sport bucket seats with fabric upholstery
• Multi-information display
• Power door locks, outside mirrors and windows with one-touch auto down on driver’s side
• Rear window defogger
• Storage tray under rear seat
• Tachometer and trip meter
• Tilt steering wheel with audio controls
The vehicle enters the market starting at $17,493 for manual and $18,443 for automatic. This pricing makes the Scion xB RS 6.0 $2,462 less than the Honda Element ($2,142 with the spoiler) and $1,567 less than the Chevrolet HHR ($1,247 with the spoiler).
The XB RS 6.0 will be on display at the Detroit Auto Show beginning January 11th.
 2009 Honda Element 2WD LX manual transmission MSRP (DPH Not Included). No available navigation system.
 2009 Chevrolet HHR LS manual transmission MSRP (DPH Not Included). No available navigation system.
The official Scion site.