Ten fun new finds for you, your home or your friends who like colorful , different and unique items.
Clockwise from top left;
1. One of two new cabinets from Cappellini that are created as an homage to Piet Mondrian.
2. Kor's Hydration Vessels (yes, that's a fancy name for water bottle) are good looking and good for you since they are made with a compound that does not leach toxins into your liquid.
3. The newest Proust Chair by Alessandro Mendini is called the Geometrica and has a colored frame as well as wild fabric.
4. Jaime Hayon's wall mounted Horse Head vases come in black, white and yes, 24k gold plated
5. The Hartl Bros giant hand stitched leather fitness ball doubles as a modern and unusual looking chair.
6. the illuminated light bench has clear acrylic legs and a translucent white top that is controlled by a dimmer switch.
7. Amber Hagen's cotton and cashmere hoodies and blankets for babies come in every trendy design from peace signs to motorcycles.
8. The Egal 9 is a shelving system that allows you to add drawers of any color, or none at all, if you wish.
9. The Eninal Wall Tissue Dispenser turns your Kleenex into art by mounting it in a wood and canvas wall frame.
10. lastly, the Antler chair is a low chair with a wool and leather seat and a carved ash wood backrest and feet.
To go to the store of purchase for any of the above items, simply click on the image and follow the link.