4.17.2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Design You'll Just Eat Up! Cakes by Kate Sullivan



Above: The Warhol Cake

Above: The Mod Cake

Kate Sullivan of Lovin Sullivan Cakes makes the most amazing cakes I have ever seen.I'm not sure I could bring myself to eat them! I simply had to share a few of her edible masterpieces with you, but you can see them all and learn more about Lovin Sullivan Cakes here.


Above: The Tea Party Cake

Above: The Monsoon Cake

Above: The Silhouette Cake

Above: The Kaws Cake

Above: The Guggenheim Cake

Lovin Sullivan Cakes

1 comments:

Jim said...

I've met many a cake-making challenge in my time but I would KILL for a chance to replicate this! Looks like I'd be on my way if I had 4 or 5 pounds of fondant.

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

http://www.madisonstyle.com/womens-shoesMattel delivers play every day - Shop online at Mattel Shop!




Creative Commons License The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.