NOTE: You are on an old site. Find this and all new posts here
Studio Manzano of France is a communication and design firm who also specializes in laser engraving as well as product design.
Their Zeta Office Collection, designed by Jérôme Groove and Johann Aumaitre, consists of a Bureau (desk), a Console and Chevet or table d'appoint (end table). Each is made of folded steel, powder coated in dark grey or white. Designed beautifully for cable management and functionality with laser cut 'branches' or veins', the pieces with their angular planes take up minimal space while providing useful work surfaces.
The Zeta Bureau:
The Zeta Console:
The Zeta Chevet or Table d'appoint:
• minimal and stylish designs
• Organize your power cables through the laser cut trees/branches/veins
• Close Internet box, chargers, UBS.
• Storage Rack
• Steel powder coated paint in White or Grey Anthracite
• Designers: Jerome Groove - Johann Aumaitre
Shop for the Zeta Collection here