A Calendrier Olfactif- 2011 Candle calendar set by Quintessence
A box of twelve individually packaged candles marked for each month, from Paris based perfumerie Quintessence. From chefs and palmists to fashion designers, each container and scent has been created by a different artist.
Artists include Azzedine Alaia, Association La Voix de l'Enfant, Madison Cox, Frederic Fekkai, Christian Tortu, Jean-Pierre Vigato, François Catroux, Yaguel Didier, Ines Sastre, Jean-Michel Othoniel, Jean-Francois Lesage and Apollonia Poilane.
A very interesting and evocative idea from the fine Parisian distillateur’s Quintessence. Let each month fill your house with a specially curated scent; you can even keep the containers once the candle has burnt down and refill them with tea lights.
30 hours burn time each
Includes a calendar with information about each artist for that corresponding month:
The 12 designers and scents:
• January by the Association La Voix de l'Enfant - Childhood Memories (strawberry)
• February by Christian Tortu - Hyacinth
• March by François Catroux - Geranium
• April by Yaguel Didier - Iris Intuition
• May by Ines Sastre - Sweet Pea
• June by Jean-Pierre Vigato - Basilicum- Helichrysum
• July by Azzedine Alaia - Beach
• August by Jean-Michel Othoniel - Melting Tar
• September by Madison Cox - Carnation
• October by Jean-Francois Lesage - Alpassi
• November by Frederic Fekkai - Almond and Honey
• December by Apollonia Poilane - Gingerbread
Price £470 ( $727.75)
buy it here at Browns
via What's Up
Press And Advertising
Please go here to learn about this blog's demographics and advertising opportunities.
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.