Devin Barrette and Mike Giles began Furni began as a “custom” furniture operation in 2005. Making short run hand-crafted furnishings, they've become best known for their modern clocks.
One of the most fun things they do is ask artists to decorate their clocks and then auction them off or sell them. In this case, the alba matters show artists to decorate the "ALBA", their smaller square clock.
Several artists decorated the ALBA clock in their own style and each sells for $150.00 USD. About half of them have already been sold, but several are still available for purchase. Before I show you all of the clocks in the show, here's a little ALBA background:
The standard ALBA clock has:
• a hand made solid wood casing
• 5/8” beech wood construction w/rounded corners
• natural wood or rich “dark brown mahogany” wood stain
• white acrylic face w/faux speaker pattern
• old-school red LED clock w/alarm functions
• comes complete with wall transformer
• dimensions: 6” x 6” x 2.5”
Now, alba matters: the ALBA by various artists: (click on each image to enlarge)
Shop the available artist decorated ALBA clocks here.
215- 5445 De Gaspe
Dig Clocks? check these out:
Modern Nixie Clocks
Modern Cuckoo Clocks