google ad sense 728 x 90

A Dog-Shaped Children's Desk, Le Chien Savant, by Philippe Starck.





A recent addition to the Magis Me Too Collection, the children's arm of Magis Design, is Le Chien Savant.





Designed by Philippe Starck, Le Chien Savant is a children’s combination chair and desk in the shape of a dog that was inspired by C. Bavaud

"As a child I never liked school, but I loved dogs.
Should I had met this learned dog at that time, I would have become a scholar, too.
But I missed this occasion and unfortunately the learned dog now exists, but unfortunately only for children. Too late." - C. Bavaud



Le Chien Savant is made of rotational-molded polyethylene and available in five colors. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.





Magis Me Too

Available at or through various modern furniture retailers.

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.