google ad sense 728 x 90

My Picks For The 20 Fugliest Red Carpet Oscar Dresses Of All Time.



above: Sally Kirkland never fails to wear some sort of monstrosity to the Oscars

As I watch today's Red Carpet for the 85th Oscars, I've decided I have to share with you the absolute most hideous dresses from the past - in no particular order. Several sites and blogs feature the ugliest dresses ever worn to the Oscars, but, as is typical, I disagree with many of them. So, I've decided to post my own pics of what I feel are the 20 most hideous frocks ever worn to the Academy Awards.

View at your own risk.

Barbra Streisand:


Helena Bonham Carter:


Bjork:


Kim Basinger:


Demi Moore:


Celine Dion:


Cher:


Faye Dunaway:


Geena Davis:


Lara Flynn Boyle:


Charlize Theron was in this original post, but has since been replaced by Berenice Bejo's Golden Globes dress:


Gwyneth Paltrow:


Jennifer Connnelly:


Kate Hudson:


Melanie Griffith:


Sophia Loren:


Uma Thurman:


Whoopie Goldberg:


Florence Welch:


You don't see many dresses this ugly anymore, especially on the likes of big celebs who, after making the worst-dressed list for that year, wised up and hired stylists. Demi Moore and Kim Basinger (both of whom designed the dresses you see them wearing here) never made as bad a fashion faux pas again.

During tonight's Oscar's broadcast, I'm expecting the ugliest visual offenses to be Botox injections and plastic surgery.

Dont forget to check out my Pinterest Board of Fugly Fashions too!

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.