I don't know if you're planning a trip anytime soon, but if you were considering Thailand, this Phuket villa ought to be on your list. This jaw-dropping vacation rental is located on a little-known stretch of coastline in Kamala, with its sheltered coves, dramatic cliffs, tropical forest, picturesque hills and crystal waters. The area is one of Phuket’s best-kept secrets, and home to this incredible six bedroom residence of outstanding modern architecture and design.
The land plot size is a large 27,000 sq ft, 8,000 sq ft of which is dedicated to the villa designed by Original Vision, Ltd..
The Infinity Pool:
The modern cantilevered home includes a 15m infinity swimming pool that juts out over the rocks below, offering the most dramatic sea views imaginable:
Flooded with light, glass catwalks, views to die for and an expansive, open-plan living area, the tranquil design features 18m long glass doors that slide back to provide a natural flow from the entrance garden.
Villa Amanzi offers six spacious guest rooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom and private balcony with uninterrupted views over the Andaman Sea. There are three king bedrooms and three twin rooms, which can also be brought together to form three king size beds. The master suite also has a large outdoor terrazzo bath tub in addition to separate showers. The bedrooms all have high quality cotton bed linen.
The stunning photos of this home are by Marc Gerritsen
In room features include:
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Remote controlled sun blinds and curtains
• 32inch plasma screen TV and DVD player in Bedroom 1, 2, 3 and 4
• Complimentary wireless Internet access
• Luxury Paresa bathroom accessories
• Daily rates from US$2,000 to US$4,500 for the villa (depending on Season)
• Daily rates include a full time Chef (food and beverage costs charged to guests on account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights Peak Season)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children)
• Rates are inclusive of VAT
• Airport transfer: approximately US$35 per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or car
• For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
For reservations or more information visit http://www.villaamanzi.com
Design team: Original Vision Ltd
Project architects: Adrian McCarroll, Waiman Cheung, Jamie Jamieson
Location: Kamala beach, Phuket, Thailand
Project year: 2008
Images courtesy of Villa Amanzi, Original Vision, Arch Daily and Welcome Beyond
The images, text and information by laura sweet on this site are licensed and protected under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. If you reproduce or re-purpose, be sure to credit this blog and link back to the post. Thanks.