google ad sense 728 x 90

Will Farrell's latest: Good Cop, Baby Cop

Hot off the presses is the follow-up to the popular viral video “The Landlord” featuring comedian Will Ferrell getting upbraided by a 2-year-old landlord. The Landlord, which featured Funny or Die founders Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, has been viewed over 35 million times. In "Good Cop, Baby Cop" Ferrell portrays “Angel,” a hard-nosed criminal who refuses to cooperate with the police, leaving them no choice but to call in their toughest lieutenant - a baby cop, known in the precinct as “The Confession Machine.”

The clip premiered on FunnyOrDie.com on Monday and features a reunited Ferrell with two-year-old actress Pearl, who made her final performance before retirement.

"My ventures as an actor on the internet have been rewarding and spiritually fulfilling, but now I must look to broader challenges as I approach my 26th month," says Pearl in a press release. "I shall always reflect upon these days with much fondness, and also, I have no idea what I just said, and I want banana-nana and the upside down show."

Funny or Die is a new video website that launched in April of 2007 and is already one of the most visited comedy sites on the web.

Good Cop, Baby Cop

Please donate

C'mon people, it's only a dollar.